Church Street, Slough EVA
Site Specific S106/Affordable Housing Economic Viability Appraisals
AspinallVerdi advised Flexton developments on a Economic Viability Assessment as part of a planning application for a site on Church Street, Slough. The proposed development is
- Demolition of exiting building
- Development of 41 new homes
- 2 Retail units on the ground floor
AspinallVerdi provided the following services:
- Completed in depth market assessment from online sources and local agents.
- Established robust assumptions to be applied in the development appraisal including, build costs and land value.
- Built an evidence base to account for the impact Crossrail has had on both property prices and land values in the area.
- Used Argus Developer to run a number of appraisals to understand the level of affordable housing the scheme could provide.
Our study provided the developer with evidence to support a reduced amount of affordable housing provision based on viability issues. The final report was to be submitted as part of the developers planning application.
1612 Church Street Lough Eva Case Study