Radcliffe Town Centre Masterplan
Property Market Analysis
AspinallVerdi were appointed by Bury Council to undertake a review of the property market in Radcliffe Town Centre in order to inform the masterplan.
The market review would form part of a wider study to provide Bury Council with an updated short, medium, and longer term vision for the town center of Radcliffe. This would reflect the changing circumstances and the recent emergence of other development and regeneration opportunities in and around the Inner Radcliffe area. The study would be a refresh and merging of the 2004 Re-Inventing Radcliffe study, and the 2010 Radcliffe Town Centre Masterplan.
AspinallVerdi undertook the following tasks:
Carried out a site inspection to establish the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and constraints facing the Town Centre.
- Assessed the development potential and opportunities of proposed sites.
- Advised on delivery mechanism for taking forward the sites.
- Provided desktop research of market evidence for asking and sold values for residential properties (Rightmove, Zoopla etc.).
- Provided desktop research and analysis of market evidence for retail/leisure and commercial properties (EGi, Propertylink).
A ‘Market Review’ paper was produced for Radcliffe Town Centre which set out:
Residential property market values;
- Commercial and retail property market values;
- An assessment of the development potential and opportunities of key sites in the Town Centre.