Delivery & Implementation
Development Appraisal & Financial Modelling
Site Assembly & Disposal
Strategic Management Team
Yorkshire Forward appointed King Sturge as their first advisors to lead the Strategic Management Team which was a major commission to assist the agency with progressing projects through to completion.
Atam lead and managed this team and undertook some of the tasks directly.
Projects dealt with included, but not exclusively:
- Crucible Sheffield (Tudor Sq)
- Outokumpu, Sheffield
- West Bars, Sheffield
- Cummins, Huddersfield
- Futurist, Scarborough
- Furniture City, Bradford
- SYPTE, Sheffield
- Former Coalfields Site, Dinnington
- Chantry House, Wakefield
- Employment sites, Hull
- Don Street, Rotherham
- To identify properties which could be acquired by the agency and its partners to further regeneration priorities
- To enter into negotiations to conclude acquisitions – Atam personally dealt successfully with a number of acquisitions• Financial Assessment/Valuations – appraisals were prepared where needed
- Business Plans – preparing the Performance Management Framework (PMF) forms for Board consideration and approval for projects.
Clearly this work was undertaken at pace, required a thorough understanding of the region, Yorkshire Forward and its Partners. It also required a comprehensive knowledge of property and the ability to take strategy and implement this directly.