Huddersfield Conferencing Facilities
Property Market Analysis
AspinallVerdi were appointed by Rivertree Community Interest Company (CIC) to undertake research into conferencing facilities for up to 750 delegates at Huddersfield Waterfront and in Huddersfield.
The research informed the overall economic viability of conferencing facilities and in general in the Huddersfield market.
Rivertree CIC appointed AspinallVerdi to:
- Determine and analyse levels of demand and supply, both current and forecast, including the development pipeline;
- Devise a basis upon which to obtain, monitor and analyse information;
- Engage with key corporates and local public bodies through a variety of measures including telephone survey;
- Analyse the suitability of the Huddersfield Waterfront site and identify a list of suitable alternate sites;
- Understand key aspects of the conferencing market to allow robust viability and facility advice.
Our robust local research informed Rivertree CIC of the range of economically viable conferencing options in Huddersfield. We recommended the most suitable properties for such provision.