Holbeck Day Centre
Bid Management & Support
Property Market Analysis
AspinallVerdi and Deane Associates have provided specialist advice to the Holbeck Community Partnership Steering Group, in respect of a proposed asset transfer of the dis-used day centre building in Holbeck.
The vacant building has fallen into disrepair and adaptation works are needed to permit more general use of the building.
The project involved the preparation of a detailed feasibility study and business case to enable our clients to secure the asset and funding to adapt the premises. Bauman Lyons Architects and BWA Quantity Surveyors also advised.
- A comprehensive market assessment into local community facilities and user groups that could utilise the building and/or services provided.
- Research into possible uses and comparable social enterprise models that may generate income and complement the services provided by the charity.
- Extensive contact with the local community, local voluntary groups and Council members. Giving a highly bespoke service tailored to precise requirements.
- Financial modeling to inform the business plan, and overall project viability.
- Property advice and drafting of heads of terms for negotiation of the asset transfer.
- Presentation to the Steering Group and Board to disseminate and discuss the findings of the work.
The asset transfer is now proceeding together with the lottery application.Download PDF