Land at Rudgate Park (Phase 1), Thorp Arch
Delivery & Implementation
Property Market Analysis
Site Assembly & Disposal
As part of the Tibbalds CampbellReith team AspinallVerdi are retained to provide property market research, development appraisal services, viability and disposal agency advice.
With respect to the Phase 1 site AspinallVerdi have undertaken soft market testing, development appraisal services and then implemented agency services for the disposal of this 23-unit scheme with the benefit of outline planning permission.
AspinallVerdi provided the following services;
- Soft market testing – targeted particularly at SME housing developers
- Marketing collateral; including brochure and information pack
- Formulation of bidder’s requirements
- Evaluation of bids
- Discussion and clarification with bidders to ensure that appropriate bids are submitted
- Preparation of a recommendation report
- Preparation of a ‘franking valuation’ to support the disposal price.
Following the advertisement and targeted mail out the site attracted interest from a number of parties who were encouraged to bid and any queries were addressed.
Six initial compliant bids were received and then a seventh non-compliant bid was also submitted.
It was necessary to request best and final bids and this resulted in six bids. A preferred bidder was selected on the basis of price and track record. A contract conditional on planning has been agreed.Download PDF