Patchway Community Housing
Property Market Analysis
AspinallVerdi were commissioned alongside Towncentred by Southern Brooks to provide property market and viability advice for a community led housing scheme, which could provide a long term sustainable income for Southern Brooks, the leading community development organisation in Patchway.
The study was intended to assist in terms of decisions mainly with respect to the nature and mix of housing appropriate to the site and market values.
AspinallVerdi provided the following services:
- Property market research to inform mix, type and tenure of housing within scheme
- Property market research to inform sales assumptions within financial appraisal
- Financial modelling of a market sale scheme using bespoke excel models.
- Review of existing case studies of community housing projects across the north and south of England.
- Explore funding options through an Affordable Homes Grant Program and Homes Building Fund (loan).
AspinallVerdi produced a presentation to support the final report which detailed the financial delivery of the scheme, including funding options.