Redcar and Cleveland Estate Plan
AspinallVerdi was commissioned by Redcar and Cleveland Borough Council, as lead consultants working together with PWP Design and KADA Research to undertake a regeneration strategy & delivery plan to identify the investment potential of Kirkleatham Estate.
The Estate incorporates Grade I, II and III Listed
Buildings in a high quality environment. Key investments are being made
including an Academy providing training opportunities in catering and
AspinallVerdi undertook the following tasks:
Built on existing evidence to establish key challenges and limitations of Kirkleatham Estate.
- Established key opportunity sites across the Estate including the design and delivery mechanisms
- Advised RCBC on key funding sources for the development potential of the Estate including public and private sector investment
- Established potential development options and economic benefits
- Provided advice for improved access and movement within the Estate
- Identified the outputs for a successful destination
An ‘Investment Prospectus’ was produced which set out the Councils aspirations and vision for the sustainable future of Kirkleatham Estate as
- providing employment opportunities
- Creating a great place to live; and
- improving the quality of life.